East London Head Shop takes your privacy very seriously and regards it with the utmost respect. Every precaution is taken to protect your details at all times.
- Personal information such as your name, address and credit card details are required when you place an order with us. Please be sure that this information is correct, accurate, current and complete. If details are inadequate, or if we suspect that they are false, we may terminate the order.
- This information is used for the purpose of processing and dispatching your order. Should we need to contact you regarding your order, we will do so via the email address or telephone number provided. We will not contact you for any reason except a matter directly related to your order.
- You may wish to receive news from us by email about our latest products or about special offers. Please check the box at the end of the order form to say that you want to be kept up to date.
- All personal information is stored off-line in our computer records, accessible only to those with the highest authority and relevant passwords.
- According to the Data Protection Act, a user has the right to see personal information stored by us. A written request (either email or letter) must be made for this.
- We will never share, lend or sell your personal information to third parties. Your personal information will never be entered into a mailing list, except if you opt for news updates from East London Head Shop. Communication, in this case, will be by email only and your email address will never be passed on to any third party.
Credit Cards & Security
- All credit card details are encrypted and protected using industry standard SSL security.
- When using a web browser you will notice that when you are on a secure page, the “locked” icon will appear in the address bar. This will appear on pages such as the Order Form.
- If there is a breach of security that cannot be attributed in any way to negligence or deliberate misuse on the part of http://www.eastlondonheadshop.co.uk or our affiliates, we cannot be held responsible.
- Your IP address – Internet Protocol address - is automatically logged by our servers when you visit our site. This is normal for all e-commerce websites. IP addresses are used to collect traffic data about users and visitors to our site to improve the experience we provide.
Notification of changes